Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2) Going Back Phantoon

It's hard to leave home and go back to UTP,
But it doesn't matter 'coz it's my responsibility,
finishing up some works that challenging my ability,
keeping up good my department dignity
my dorm which I live full of serenity
the internationals sit there quietly
and the locals seem hardly
I used to speak with mak cik cleaner
and they tell to me full of eager
for me, don't make them fell anger
'coz we should respect the elder
as how we treat our mother and father
all that will be asked in the hereafter
O my God, mosquitoes are everywhere
they makes the world like a fun fair
while Fara Fauzana is on air
I'm here staying in the middle of nowhere
but at least I can eat bihun soup
which could cost me a hope
not more than buying a soap
the kakak always smiling
I don't know to me or Mei Ling
as long as she got duit siling
there goes smooth the selling
I think should stop now
gonna perform Asar now
bye2 n chow!
zaidsalaman, 1631.


1 comment: